Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

The blue eyed orb

The blue eyed orb

This was taken when I was visiting my murdered daughters grave which i always take pictures while i am there usually right at dusk this was alittle later that day since by the time I took these it had gotten totally dark. When I took this photo I never saw the orbs until i uploaded my digital sony cybershot 3.2 mega pixels camera photos to my computer. When I am blessed to catch orbs I am always amazed when I zoom into the indivual orbs to see different faces, not to be disappointed this time but totally amazed when this orb if you zoom into the one that is inbetween the tree right above the hedge that plainly to my eyes has BLUE EYES never have I seen one that has had any color to their eyes. Also it almost looks like he is wearing a hat! I have zoomed into most of the orbs and there are several that you can plainly see their faces like the cowboy one at the other end of the hedge and the young man and even the older gentleman up in the right hand of the sky! To truely enjoy this photo you must save it then zoom into the different orbs! I feel blessed and privilaged to have been able to capture this photo and thus be able to share it with ya! Hope ya enjoy. GOD BLESS US ALL!

I'm sorry, I don't see anything. :)
    Photo
    Jameswaterwolf
    Mar 25 2008 10:31 PM
    I don't see what you have said is there, but after enlarging your picture. I do see some orbs in the upper right corner, but only faintly. Graveyards , I've heard, aren't very productive when it comes to ghost photos, but some really great pictures of mist and orbs are captured in them. Spirits are supposed to travel to "heaven", or return to the last place they lived, until they finally "cross over".
    Photo
    dammittammientx
    Mar 26 2008 02:04 AM
    OK it is dark and if you don't use your zoom then you will not see this but he is the orb that is on top of the hedge (there is 2) he is the one that is in the middle of the tree... I am uploading a zoomed and lightened photo of him so stay tune and thanks for taking the time to check them out! God Bless Ya!
    Photo
    Jameswaterwolf
    Apr 02 2008 04:38 AM

OK it is dark and if you don't use your zoom then you will not see this but he is the orb that is on top of the hedge (there is 2) he is the one that is in the middle of the tree... I am uploading a zoomed and lightened photo of him so stay tune and thanks for taking the time to check them out! God Bless Ya!

.OK ,Tammi, I can see the blue eyed orb, but it may have something to do with whatever is hanging in the tree on the left. There seems to be a bluish strip of some kind, swinging from a branch. This may also have caused the other "orbs" in the top right corner......I'm not trying to ruin your enthusiasm, just trying to eliminate any and all possibilities of lens flare and reflection....That object seems to be a deal breaker,..for me anyway.....I hope you catch the best orb photo in history, honest!........ Keep trying, and good luck with your EVPs!.........Jameswaterwolf
    Photo
    dammittammientx
    Apr 17 2008 04:05 AM
    I went back and re studied the photo Jameswaterwolf and hunted and hunted for something hanging in the tree then I realized that what you was talking about was in a totally different tree. I am no experted 4 sure but I thought no way but then again maybe but it sure didnt make the white face blue just the eyes wow that to me would be the miracle to just make the eyes blue instead of just the whole white face orb blue as well, but who knows 4 sure, Right!!!! Thanks for looking and commenting.. Tammie