Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Graveyard Orb, Alliston, Ontario, CA.

Graveyard Orb, Alliston, Ontario, CA.

I believe that everyone has the tools to become sensitive to spirit location, through the sixth sense. In order to enable your 6th sense, belief in the paranormal is a given. Without believing in the spirit world, you will not see or feel those who inhabit the other side..........In an experiment, I walked to the Union Cemetary in town, after midnight in late September. With a disposable camera in hand, I walked the rows of graves until I felt a chill run up or down my spine. This is an indicator of spirit presence for me and I'm sure others have the same feelings as I do. This took me about 10 minutes of walking before the feeling came through. I stopped turned and took the shot, behind me. I then walked for another ten minutes and felt nothing. I took another photo of a headstone nearby, then went home. After developing, the picture you see here ,is the first one, with a golfball sized orb ,hovering above the headstone. The second shot I took showed nothing unusual. The size of the orb shows to me that it is just residual energy and will completely disappear eventually......These are my observations alone, but through reading and understanding of the uncommon sense of the spirit world, it does bring, the mystery of death a little closer to my heart........Miigwetch...

Photo
    dammittammientx
    Mar 27 2008 11:50 AM
    I am sorry but with it being so big and so perfect with that ring around it and no facial traits in it I am think ....FLASHLIGHT .....but I am not a professional just my 2 cents worth....and if it is then shame shame on you jameswaterwolf and if you didn't use a flash light then I am sincerely want to apolize to you now!
    Photo
    Jameswaterwolf
    Mar 27 2008 08:28 PM

I am sorry but with it being so big and so perfect with that ring around it and no facial traits in it I am think ....FLASHLIGHT .....but I am not a professional just my 2 cents worth....and if it is then shame shame on you jameswaterwolf and if you didn't use a flash light then I am sincerely want to apolize to you now!

.. There is one thing I've learned through mistake, is not to lie . I've been scammed many times by liars and I dispise them. My photo is not a fraud, it is what it is. Some may think it's an orb, like I do, or they will throw it in the pile of other ones, as reflection. I assure you that bugs don't fly in 40 F degree weather, and my lense was clean at the time it was taken ...And who decided that orbs need to have a face inside them? ..I did not use a flashlight,........ I used the moon to light my way.. I accept your apology............jameswaterwolf
    Photo
    disintegration
    Mar 28 2008 12:41 AM
    thank you jameswaterwolf. . Disintegration