Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Victoria Street" Mist " Alliston, Ont, CA.

Victoria Street" Mist " Alliston, Ont, CA.

This photo was taken by my brother in January,2008, 8pm, 30f, wind calm, digital camera. This house is under renovation, is empty and not heated. This removes the idea that it is furnace exhaust heat. The mist seems to be either going into the kitchen window, or leaving the window. When taken, there was nothing visible, as it was very dark. Ten pictures were taken around different areas of the house and this one really freaked me out. We were looking for orbs, and got this!. This house was owned by a lonely, elderly lady named Mabel, who I met a few times. She died last fall 2007, and no time was wasted taking over and selling the place. It's going to be preserved and turned into an office building. I believe her husband died there, and stories went around town that it was haunted. She may very well have joined him in spirit. I'm curious to find out if the new tennants are touched by these two souls, or if they've both gone to a better place, together.. What do you think? I've enlarged the window and have envisioned 3 faces there...