Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

cemetery orb

cemetery orb

there are two little wind mills next to this headstone, when we asked for a sign of a spirit to show they were there, one of them started going really fast, anytime we asked a question it would start going. When I came home and looked at the picture this is what i caught.

Photo
    dammittammientx
    Mar 23 2008 11:02 AM
    Nice catch Josie75 really clear face on the grass between the wind blowers! This photo took my breathe away. he looks happy and you are blessed to have such a clear sign of his well being! My daughter was murdered 4 years ago and since I have been looking for my sign and have really gotten some good pic but never of her, she was only 19 and I take photos and have tried evp but have not gotten as good of a sign as you have! God bless you and sorry for your loss! . Two thumbs on the photo :hmm: . . Tammie in Texas

Nice catch Josie75 really clear face on the grass between the wind blowers! This photo took my breathe away. he looks happy and you are blessed to have such a clear sign of his well being! My daughter was murdered 4 years ago and since I have been looking for my sign and have really gotten some good pic but never of her, she was only 19 and I take photos and have tried evp but have not gotten as good of a sign as you have! God bless you and sorry for your loss! .Two thumbs on the photo :) ..Tammie in Texas

The face on the headstone was not what i caught. The orb is what I was talking about. that picture was built into the stone when they made it. also it was not a family memeber or any one I knew. I was just taking randon picyures in the cemetery.
    Photo
    dammittammientx
    Apr 01 2008 09:35 AM

Nice catch Josie75 really clear face on the grass between the wind blowers! This photo took my breathe away. he looks happy and you are blessed to have such a clear sign of his well being! My daughter was murdered 4 years ago and since I have been looking for my sign and have really gotten some good pic but never of her, she was only 19 and I take photos and have tried evp but have not gotten as good of a sign as you have! God bless you and sorry for your loss! .Two thumbs on the photo :rofl: ..Tammie in Texas

The face on the headstone was not what i caught. The orb is what I was talking about. that picture was built into the stone when they made it. also it was not a family memeber or any one I knew. I was just taking randon picyures in the cemetery..

.I wasnt talking about the face on the tombstone I knew that it was designed that way, I was talking about the clear face in the grass right in front of the tombstone. The right of the two small pumpkins...

Nice catch Josie75 really clear face on the grass between the wind blowers! This photo took my breathe away. he looks happy and you are blessed to have such a clear sign of his well being! My daughter was murdered 4 years ago and since I have been looking for my sign and have really gotten some good pic but never of her, she was only 19 and I take photos and have tried evp but have not gotten as good of a sign as you have! God bless you and sorry for your loss! .Two thumbs on the photo :rofl: ..Tammie in Texas

The face on the headstone was not what i caught. The orb is what I was talking about. that picture was built into the stone when they made it. also it was not a family memeber or any one I knew. I was just taking randon picyures in the cemetery..

.I wasnt talking about the face on the tombstone I knew that it was designed that way, I was talking about the clear face in the grass right in front of the tombstone. The right of the two small pumpkins....

First of all I just wanted to say I really appreciate your comments = ) I can't for the life of me see a face on the grass by the pumpkins, it's making me mad, lol
    I do I do! Zoom in on the pic and look for the eyes..

I do I do! Zoom in on the pic and look for the eyes..

Still Nothing :yes: