Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Our angel

Our angel

Photo
    KentuckyVelvet
    Mar 14 2008 11:27 AM
    Sorry, but that's just snow. :hmm:
    I have to agree to be honest, I think these are snowflakes as oppose to anything paranormal.
    Photo
    disintegration
    Mar 14 2008 07:59 PM
    been said before but worth point out again....snow. . Disintegration
    Photo
    dammittammientx
    Mar 27 2008 07:41 AM
    Wow angelwing you really caught more then just the two you circled I had shivers up and down my spine because of the circle in the back you have almost not only caught the orbs features but you have almost got his whole body a first for me! When I zoomed in I was amazed you can see his suit and the outline of his legs as well ....man my hat is off to you for this photo. Also I noticed something not an orb but an outline of something on the gate and then there is and orb in outline only under the walkway almost in the middle can see human features as plain as day and then the dim looking orb in the bottom right hand corner right above the biggest glowing snowflake is plainly an orb with human young like features... . BRAVO and thank you for sharing I loved it!!!! :) :) :tsu: :tsu: :tsu: . . God bless you and please continue to share your photos as we are not all doubting Thomas nor blind as a bat
    Photo
    Ghost Investigator
    Dec 27 2008 12:02 PM
    LMAO...are you serious with this picture???