Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Spirts of family/friends in picture

Spirts of family/friends in picture

This picture was taken while on vacation in New York. It was actually taken after a seance with Susan Northrup if you can believe that. There are 5 of us in the picture however you can clearly see in the middle of the picture another face. Which we believe is a friend because it looks exactly like him. Its a very strange picture. Please note that we took 2 before this that came out fine, and we have about 8-10 more like this. Another friend passed away friend is in another.

Photo
    KentuckyVelvet
    Mar 11 2008 12:51 PM
    I see what you're talking about but it looks more like the picture just came out bad. Looks like the camera or subjects moved just as the picture was taken. :tu: That happens with actions shots alot.
    Photo
    disintegration
    Mar 11 2008 05:26 PM
    no offense but its nothing more then motion blur and imagination. fun but not paranormal.. . Disintegration

no offense but its nothing more then motion blur and imagination. fun but not paranormal...Disintegration

.Well I agree to a certain extent. But we didn't move around alot. Like I said the first 2 were fine. Also, the next day at the hard rock our group photo was blurry again and that was taken by a professional kodak guy...The topic can be found here:.http://www.ghost-mys...view=getnewpost
    Photo
    chembuff1982
    Mar 11 2008 09:24 PM
    The light to the right, and open window seem to cause the fade effect. I don't think this is anything paranormal. The light to the right is saturating the picture, not to mention the flash could bounce off the window at a certain angle to cause distortion too, it seems with the window and lamp there's an oversaturation of light messing with the picture. If you want to be sure, give me an approximate distance of everything in that picture and things near by and where the camera person was, especially any windows and lights, or mirrors. It looks like an old mirror trick. And that's what accidently happened I believe.
    Photo
    Guilty_By_Ignorance
    Mar 18 2008 05:24 PM
    Did I miss the end of the puppet-show?
    Seriously? Why is this pic even on this site?? This shouldn't even be a discussion. If you think there's something here, you'll believe anything I guess. :dontgetit:
    who is in the window behind everybody?
    Looks like a classic case of over-exposure to me.
    Photo
    numberonesupergirl
    Jul 26 2010 02:48 PM

no offense but its nothing more then motion blur and imagination. fun but not paranormal...Disintegration

.Well I agree to a certain extent. But we didn't move around alot. Like I said the first 2 were fine. Also, the next day at the hard rock our group photo was blurry again and that was taken by a professional kodak guy...The topic can be found here:.http://www.ghost-mys...view=getnewpost.

.You dont have to move around a lot to get this much motion blur. and professionals (like myself) can also sometimes get blury shots, depends on what the setting on his camera were set at. nothing paranormal