Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Mysterious girl

Mysterious girl

This picture was taken three years ago in th valletta pub in malta where oliver reed died whilst filming the gladiator film in 1999, the picture was taken by a mobile phone by a friend of mine, just as we were leaving the pub, the shot was to capture the various pictures on the wall of oliver reed and there was no-one in the pub as we left, now tell me if you think this is spooky, regards chris.

Photo
    Guilty_By_Ignorance
    Mar 11 2008 02:07 AM
    That is creepy looking and you're absolutely positive there was no one there. If you were taking a picture of the pictures on the wall, how come the pictures werent centered? It almost looks like the girl is a picture, although I know that's not positive cause she's right in front of a booth.
    Photo
    disintegration
    Mar 11 2008 02:18 AM
    I could understand a more centered shot or even one of each pictures individually but not this. I think that girl was there and you all just dont remember. the photo is too dark and grainy to enhance any details out of it. looks like a cool place though.. . Disintegration
    i said that about the angle of the phot, but it was just a quick snap shot, and to be honest we were a little worse for wear

I could understand a more centered shot or even one of each pictures individually but not this. I think that girl was there and you all just dont remember. the photo is too dark and grainy to enhance any details out of it. looks like a cool place though...Disintegration

strange one to call but it was a quick shot from a mobile phone, and we were a little drunk, but who knows ??

I could understand a more centered shot or even one of each pictures individually but not this. I think that girl was there and you all just dont remember. the photo is too dark and grainy to enhance any details out of it. looks like a cool place though...Disintegration

strange one to call but it was a quick shot from a mobile phone, and we were a little drunk, but who knows ??.

also as before the only people in the pub were us to and the woman behind the bar
    am i looking at the human form in the photo? the one thats siting down? cause if i am thats well spooky :hmm:

am i looking at the human form in the photo? the one thats siting down? cause if i am thats well spooky :hmm:

yes thata the one, it is creepy, iv'e donr some research on the net but so have come up blank, and i was thinking about the comments about why the picture wasn't centralised and having found some pictures of the pub,it seems that the photos on the wall are gathered mainly in the area of centre, i dont really believe in all this kind of stuff but when you see the pic it's really spooky, and as i said before there was no one else in the pub only us and a woman behind the bar, so make your own mind up, thanks for the comment, regards chris.

yes thata the one, it is creepy, iv'e donr some research on the net but so have come up blank, and i was thinking about the comments about why the picture wasn't centralised and having found some pictures of the pub,it seems that the photos on the wall are gathered mainly in the area of centre, i dont really believe in all this kind of stuff but when you see the pic it's really spooky, and as i said before there was no one else in the pub only us and a woman behind the bar, so make your own mind up, thanks for the comment, regards chris.

yes thata the one, it is creepy, iv'e donr some research on the net but so have come up blank, and i was thinking about the comments about why the picture wasn't centralised and having found some pictures of the pub,it seems that the photos on the wall are gathered mainly in the area of centre, i dont really believe in all this kind of stuff but when you see the pic it's really spooky, and as i said before there was no one else in the pub only us and a woman behind the bar, so make your own mind up, thanks for the comment, regards chris..

if thats the case then this is a genuine photo then its to diffine to be a trick of the light also spirits can choose to appear were they want and dont nessaserely have to have to have a connection with the place my be they could have had a connection with the person taking the photo thats what i love about spirits they turn up were ever they fancy. :hmm: