Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Sally

Sally

Our Beagle baby, Sally. She was such a tiny thing when we rescued her. The poor thing was beside the road, trying to stay warm. It was in October '07, about 7am. When I first saw her, I wasn't sure it was really a puppy so I stopped to make sure. Someone had set her and 3 of her brothers and sisters off beside the road in a carboard box. It had rained during the night and the box had crumbled. The other puppies were already dead when I saw them and Sally was huddled against them, looking around. We took her home, cleaned her up and de-fleaed her and now she's spoiled rotten!

and now she's your baby and your her mama..thats sweet..Sad about her siblings tho....at least she was saved and is now loved...and spoiled..lol
    Photo
    KentuckyVelvet
    Jun 05 2008 07:11 PM

and now she's your baby and your her mama..thats sweet..Sad about her siblings tho....at least she was saved and is now loved...and spoiled..lol

..VERY spoiled! And she has a howl like a dog 3 times her size!
    Photo
    woodson gal
    Jun 16 2008 09:29 PM
    She is very cute indeed. We had a kitty named Fifi but she died. She was having a seizure. :yes: . :cry: .. :cry: . :cry: .. :cry: .. :cry: .................................................... :cry: .

VERY spoiled! And she has a howl like a dog 3 times her size!.

what is this crap, Family Photo Album day??? this is not what this site is about.. and how did you get a 5 star rating??? Nothing paranormal at all, you're wasting our time with this crap...... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: <_<
    Photo
    KentuckyVelvet
    Jun 24 2008 11:45 AM

VERY spoiled! And she has a howl like a dog 3 times her size!.

what is this crap, Family Photo Album day??? this is not what this site is about.. and how did you get a 5 star rating??? Nothing paranormal at all, you're wasting our time with this crap...... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: <_< .

.Excuse me, this is titled the MEMBER PICTURES site. That means it is PICTURES of MEMBERS and their families. Next time, maybe you should pay just a little extra for a clue before you go off half cocked...