Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Company

Copyright

photo by Daisy

Company

anyone recognize this fellow?

Oh my gosh, it isn't Jay Leno on the tonight show. I think he's smiling, that is so cool. But scary too. Wow!
    Is it your dad or grandpa sitting in the livingroom and axidantly sees in the TV when someone are taking the picture of it??? I donīt see anything suspicious about the pic.
    Photo
    phreakwently
    Jul 11 2008 04:59 AM
    yeah, i'm calling this one reflection
    I myself have seen this type of ghost this one looks fresh from the casket...
    looks like my granddad.. haha ..
    Photo
    lordstanley
    Oct 20 2008 08:24 AM
    Fresh from the casket indeed!! Creepy...
    Hard to say what this is ... creepy for sure. I noticed that there is a bit of an aura about him.
    Spooky- whoever it is does'nt look friendly at all, :tu: they need to go back to the grave
    Photo
    lostintranslation
    Dec 10 2009 01:43 AM

yeah, i'm calling this one reflection

.Eeeeew. Ok, now THAT thought sent an actual shiver up my spine <_< ..It's clear the TV is off. I don't think it's a reflection because it almost looks like he's sitting with his hands on his knees...and i doubt that's what the photographer was doing. This picture gives me the willies for sure.
    Photo
    lostintranslation
    Dec 10 2009 01:45 AM
    oops, I quoted the wrong post! I meant to quote the one about the guy being "fresh from the casket" <_<