Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Cloaked apparition ?

Cloaked apparition ?

That was one of the crazy students party about 6 years ago,it was summer time and after midnight all the students went to sleep in this room was only this couple and me .I`m no smoking so can you tell me what you see?At the first look I did n`t notice anything special but this for me looks like some women in blanket or something .And I`m not sure about this orbs?There is a second picture I will upload with much more orbs ,I took about 80 pictures that night but only two of them have the orbs .

"I`m no smoking so can you tell me what you see?". I see a man doing unspeakable things to someone. :tu:
    I think maybe...the ghostie Didn't like what was going on.......or..i could be Wrong......?! :tu:
    Nice Pic :tu: :tu:
    Photo
    GHØSTBUSTER_DANNY
    Feb 19 2008 05:24 AM
    Wow...this pic is just plain weird... I lol'd.... I wonder if the person that took this pic was the one that uploaded it...
    Whoa Nellie...dang, I missed that party!. . Pretty interesting phenomena going on with the smoky-looking stuff if there was no smoking. It does have the shape of a figure.
    Photo
    Guilty_By_Ignorance
    Mar 02 2008 11:09 PM
    Well...I see who the gimp was.

Well...I see who the gimp was.

.Zeds dead baby, Zeds dead... :yes:
    the orbs can easily be depicted as a reflection from the metallic trim from the table behind the couple there, as for the mist it very well could be the real deal
    Photo
    stephanieee
    Jun 07 2010 11:41 PM
    I think the ghosts just wanted to bust a move...That or they were like "why'd I have to die?!" Wishing they could have a beer.
    nice :tu: :w00t: