Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

YMYuan.jpg

YMYuan.jpg

Photo
    Guilty_By_Ignorance
    Feb 01 2008 08:53 PM
    Can we get some background on this picture, I don't know what I'm looking for and I can't find anything "wierd" that jumps out @ me.
    whatever it is thats a beautiful pic
    What is it I'm supposed to be lookng for? It is a nice picture though.
    Haha. Cute face on the pillar (right-hand foreground).. . But, yes - what is so paranormal about this picture?
    Photo
    greeneyes10
    Feb 07 2008 12:29 AM

Haha. Cute face on the pillar (right-hand foreground)...But, yes - what is so paranormal about this picture?

..i put this picture in here cause i thought it looked pretty neat,yur right there is nothing special about it but it is different
    Photo
    greeneyes10
    Feb 07 2008 12:30 AM

Can we get some background on this picture, I don't know what I'm looking for and I can't find anything "wierd" that jumps out @ me.

..it isnt suppose to ,but u have to admit it is different
    Photo
    greeneyes10
    Feb 07 2008 12:30 AM

whatever it is thats a beautiful pic

..nothing special about this picture but it is different that is what is so great about it
    Photo
    lordstanley
    Oct 16 2008 11:22 PM
    it's beautiful, what country is it?
    Ohhhh, I get it! Apparently, I stumbled out of the GHOST PICTURES forum and into the SCENIC ARTSY FARTSY forum!. . My bad.
    Photo
    ♥ЌγЯΑ♥
    Apr 26 2009 10:59 PM

Ohhhh, I get it! Apparently, I stumbled out of the GHOST PICTURES forum and into the SCENIC ARTSY FARTSY forum!..My bad.

..:huh: :huh: