Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Mystery face

Mystery face

Photo
    KentuckyVelvet
    Jan 21 2008 02:59 PM
    Oh my, how strange. Looks like a reflection to me but... wow... creepy lookin. Descript?

Oh my, how strange. Looks like a reflection to me but... wow... creepy lookin. Descript?

I agree with you, it looks like a reflection however it is warped.
    My friend took this picture while riding passenger in a moving vehicle. He took the picture out the driver side window from the pass. seat.The camera is an Olympus Camedia c-4000.I would agree that it was a reflection but of who?? Both men in the car have beards and mustaches.Also this image appeared in the next photo and the image was in the middle of the picture. Your guess is as good as mine.thanx
    HMMMMMMM??? don't know
    nice reflection!
    it looked to me that there is a picture on the dash . board and you took the picture and it made. it look like there was a face in the window so it would a reflection. . sorry..... :tu:
    Always roll down your window first.

Always roll down your window first.

.This is a reflection... if you look at the "nose" of the face... you can see a button. I think it's the cuff... as the "mouth" is the split Behind it... where the "eye" is is the collarof the shirt (I think)...It looks likt the guy has raised his hand to take the photo and caught the reflection of his cuff and collar... which makes for a creepy looking face, but is actually something more mundane.
    lol..tha face made me laugh ^^
    are you kidding me? i got on this site and saw this pic and what yall been saying about itand i had to register for the soul purpose of saying this...... its a baseball cap. the blue on the side is obviously the bill. come on people.... im not trying to be mean to anyone but anyone who thinks this pic is evidence of anything paranormal is a tool.