Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Face in car

Face in car

That's kinda spooky!!
    Wow!! Good capture!! :yes:
    that looks creepy... :yes:
    Photo
    babymomma1382
    Jan 22 2008 05:36 AM
    I want to say that it's a reflection, but it gave me chills when I zoomed in on the pic! Awesome picture!
    First I thought clouds reflecting in the window but the details are to strong. Great pic! Very creepy!
    very eerie photo do you know any of the history of the car or house ?
    OH MY :yes: . . the face is SO clear - where did u buy the car from, would be interesting to see if there's a story behind the car and why it was sold?????. . FREAKY!
    great capture looks quite real!

OH MY :yes: ..the face is SO clear - where did u buy the car from, would be interesting to see if there's a story behind the car and why it was sold?????..FREAKY!

its a freinds car dont know any background on it ,but they have had a lot of poltergeist activity in the house where the car is parked,and it has just been exorsized....dingo.
    So now the poltergeist is crusing in the car! GREAT!!!!! maybe it could drive home after you've had a couple :yes:. . . Very cool snap!