Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

monkey face

monkey face

Hi everyone!..Those who have seen my photo of the plasma rabbit, would know the story behind how these pics were taken and why..Here is another of many i took around the same time..The photo was taken from the back of the room around 4 meters from the window. What i did was to load the photo into my computer and then zoom into the window, then in this photo program, i then circled where i see the face, and then added more light to the area, so its easier to see. ..What do you think this is? I have been told by a professional camera man, that the pattern stuff all over the window is dust. i dont know if that is true or not, but, can dust form a perfect monkey face??? Is this matrixing? You decide...Ps. i still have the original photo showing the whole room, if any one wants to see it. This will show that nothing is in front of the window to produce this effect.

i dont see a monkey face but i do see whay you mean . what i do see is two faces one is central and the other one is to the right near the bottom and small looks like a man with a beard . The large orb they are placed on looks like a dogs head . Good photo . :yes:
    this pic was seriously tampered with and I don't know if it was for showing something or hiding somethng
    I just don't see any funky monkey face or anything else for that matter.
    I see a monkey.. lol