Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

My New Apartment

My New Apartment

this pic was taken in a room in my new apartment. have many other pics with orbs in them but this is the most intense pic. the building is over a hundred years old. was an old church, ballroom and oddfellas club. any ideas or comments about this pic?

Photo
    leeslaughtr
    Dec 26 2007 07:29 PM
    To be honest it looks like a bunch of dust.

really? i have many other pics of this room and i dont get this result. why do you think its dust? dont get me wrong though. it may just be dust but what makes you suggest it is?

really? i have many other pics of this room and i dont get this result. why do you think its dust? dont get me wrong though. it may just be dust but what makes you suggest it is?.

.the recently vaccumed carpet, or the window open at the end of the hall maybe? even just walking on a carpet can kick up dust particles in the air.
    i understand what you are saying. in some of the other pics there are brighter orbs also. could this be dust too? thanks for your help
    The reason things like orbs could be dust even though they show up in one pic and not in a few others is because its just the way the dust is in the air and how it reflects with the flash of the camera.

i understand what you are saying. in some of the other pics there are brighter orbs also. could this be dust too? thanks for your help

.. :yes: personally, I don't think dust can come in different shades of light. How long ago was the carpet vacuumed? (in the picture I mean)