Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

my dad dressed up as santa

my dad dressed up as santa

this pic was taken on a diigtal camera a week before xmas at a kids birthday by my sister only dad was in the photo when it was taken and know one knows who the little boy is, he wasnt any of the guests at the party and no1 in the room saw him

ANY ONE GOT ANY COMMENTS ABOUT THIS PIC?
    Photo
    fantailmoon
    Dec 26 2007 12:04 PM
    what a great pic, it is interesting no-one knows the little boy.
    Photo
    leeslaughtr
    Dec 26 2007 07:32 PM
    Definitely interesting do you know the history behind the place the pic was taken if not research you might find out some valuable info.otherwise great pic.
    Photo
    Paramatt767
    Dec 26 2007 07:44 PM
    Hmm.. cool but it looks like its a foto blured. some history would be good. <_< :yes:
    the house belongs to one of my mums friends and she has never had any problems, she has lived there for 20 something years, other then that i dnt know who lived there before her,
    The blur is only on the boy's face, the rest of the photo is clear. . Either its a great snap or its two seperate photos edited into one.
    any chance of a larger version. Something isn't sitting right with me on this one. <_<
    not buying it!!!
    Photo
    Kristen Khaos
    Dec 28 2007 01:28 PM
    the hand looks solid on santas shoulder...but the rest of the body is blured maybe someone was moving behind u when the photo was taken.....be it a ghost or a real person. i dont think it was photo shopped.
    Photo
    Paramatt767
    Dec 28 2007 10:21 PM

the hand looks solid on santas shoulder...but the rest of the body is blured maybe someone was moving behind u when the photo was taken.....be it a ghost or a real person. i dont think it was photo shopped.

I completely agree with you. The hand does look solid but the head is motion blur. <_< :yes: