Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Back yard anomaly (2)

Back yard anomaly (2)

More pictures of what came across my backyard

I don't think this is paranormal
    Photo
    donna autumn
    Jan 31 2008 09:00 PM
    i have some picture just like i have to find them and show one swimming in my back yard there was these weird lights like these here here i called my sister jess from inside house we couldn't figure out was they was joking around we said UFOs but there was one then there be two or three flying very fast we took pictures then went around the streets well about two blocks over was a krogers and on the back of the store there a big light which you could not see at my house but when the birds flew threw it up in the air it made them glow like that.... well i am not pro but it looks like that what you got there well anyways good pictures though :tu:
    Photo
    Guilty_By_Ignorance
    Feb 11 2008 09:53 PM
    Looks like a bird in flight, when they are flying they can make wierd shapes that you catch them in-at that particular moment.

i have no idea what is causing the odd shaped "lights" in these two pictures.  it's interesting to look at, though.