Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Burned down haunted house

Burned down haunted house

This house is located in Talladega,Alabama..I have heard about strange things happening in this house for as long as I can remember..No one has stayed longer than a month in it without freaking out and moving..I got permission to take some pics for my boss who was thinking about buying it after it burned up from the inside..I have been there several times taking pics ,hoping to get something with my digital camera..I never got anything other than a few questionable orbs...Then recently I went by one after noon and took some more pic and when I started to upload the pics onto my computer I noticed this smoke like thing above the door on 3 pics and beside it on the other..I would love to hear from anyone regarding these pics..They are the best I have taken to date..I used a Kodak 8 MP digital camera..

in all honesty this looks like a smudge on the lens, if you tilt your head to the left and look at the other picture, its the same shape.
    Photo
    BamaGhostFan420
    Dec 28 2007 03:38 AM

in all honesty this looks like a smudge on the lens, if you tilt your head to the left and look at the other picture, its the same shape.

Well what you dont realize is that I took about 30 pics one after another about 2 seconds apart..4 of the pics had this and the rest had nothing at all on them.. The smoke like thing is not in the same place on the pics..It moves around and is not the same shape...I only posted 2 pics because I was short of time but I will post the other two that have it in them and one ore twoo of the ones that had nothing.. I am real close friends with a lady who does paranormal investigations and she saw the pics and was amazed at them.. Believe me I researched these pics before putting them on here.. If I was sure it was for real I wouldnt have ever put them up here..
    Photo
    HeLL_Princess
    Dec 28 2007 12:53 PM
    well,.if you're pretty sure you got something,. why try to get opinions from us, from the statement gigan-kun,. you seem a bit disappointed from his comment., if you really got something,.lol,yey for you. . pls..dnt be mad,. im just a kid., hehe..
    Photo
    HeLL_Princess
    Dec 28 2007 12:57 PM
    but hey., nice capture!. . <_< sorry, i dun knw what is it cuz im too dumb... hehe
    Photo
    BamaGhostFan420
    Dec 28 2007 06:08 PM

but hey., nice capture!..<_< sorry, i dun knw what is it cuz im too dumb... hehe

I am not dissapointed at all.. I know about this house and what all went on here for the last 20 years..I have been inside while my friend lived here back in 92..This house used to freak me out bad when I was younger...
    Photo
    HeLL_Princess
    Dec 29 2007 02:05 PM
    I am not dissapointed at all.. I know about this house and what all went on here for the last 20 years..I have been inside while my friend lived here back in 92..This house used to freak me out bad when I was younger.... [/quote]. lol,.ok,.to me it look like a cotton puff.. . . maybe, u can give us history of the house.. why is it burned?
    I see something inside the door as well. . Do you know why this house burned down? . Was it occupied when it occurred? . Have you ever been able to interview any of the former residents of the house? . . It would be interesting to know if all of them had the same experiences....I think it is a good picture, but as far as what it is, I haven't a clue. Please do keep us posted, I would love to hear more as you get the info. Thank you for sharing !!
    Photo
    Guilty_By_Ignorance
    Feb 07 2008 09:38 PM
    looks very much like a smudge of some sort

.Your right! And...I didn't have to even tilt my head to the left. :P
    Photo
    Papagiorgio
    Oct 20 2008 04:05 PM

.Your right! And...I didn't have to even tilt my head to the left. :tu:.

..If it was a smudge on the lense wouldn't it be in the same place, and position on the pick?