Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Back yard anomaly (1)

Back yard anomaly (1)

Im new at this forum. I hope i can get some input from different folks concerning these really unusual pictures of the paranormal

Hoax!
    Photo
    KentuckyVelvet
    Jan 14 2008 08:44 PM

Hoax!

.You can't just automatically assume it's a hoax. True, it could be any number of things, but just because it doesn't appear to be paranormal doesn't mean its a hoax. Not saying it for sure isn't, its just that you shouldn't just assume someone is making things up. This forum is all about opinions without fear of judgement. ..KV

Hoax!

.You can't just automatically assume it's a hoax. True, it could be any number of things, but just because it doesn't appear to be paranormal doesn't mean its a hoax. Not saying it for sure isn't, its just that you shouldn't just assume someone is making things up. This forum is all about opinions without fear of judgement. ..KV.

Ya your right!
    Photo
    Guilty_By_Ignorance
    Feb 11 2008 09:54 PM
    Again I think it's a bird or some type of flying animal and the moment you snapped that photo it created an odd shape, plus the blur adds to that speculation.
    Photo
    numberonesupergirl
    Jul 09 2010 02:33 PM
    its rectangular in shape so I'm inclined to say window from a lit room