Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Friends

Friends

Travis was saying goodbye to his sister becca as she was leaving for the NAVY. I saw this and was concerned.

Photo
    leeslaughtr
    Dec 19 2007 07:13 PM
    Looks like ecto to me which spells spiritual presence.Good cap.no indeed is it smoke either.
    Photo
    disintegration
    Dec 21 2007 09:58 PM

Looks like ecto to me which spells spiritual presence.Good cap.no indeed is it smoke either.

..could be photoshopped..D
    Photo
    Guilty_By_Ignorance
    Feb 07 2008 09:39 PM
    wierd, not a bad pic
    Photo
    Raven42_1978
    Feb 26 2008 08:06 PM
    I think it's from a cigarette that was close and under the camera. The flash brightens the smoke giving it that glowing appearance

I think it's from a cigarette that was close and under the camera. The flash brightens the smoke giving it that glowing appearance

doesnt look like any cigarette smoke ive seen... plus it almost looks like its emanating from the couple in the photo

doesnt look like any cigarette smoke ive seen... plus it almost looks like its emanating from the couple in the photo.

..It's someone's hair in the way..I've seen many pics like this. :rolleyes:
    Photo
    stephanieee
    Jun 07 2010 11:53 PM
    I have a similar pic that I took of my husband. Def spooks you I know.