Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Georgetown Hotel Apparition

Georgetown Hotel Apparition

Submitted by Paul Dale Roberts.HPI Paranormal Investigator Holly DeLaughter took this picture of a full body apparition at the Georgetown Hotel. December 8, 2007, Saturday..Haunted and Paranormal Investigations of Northern California...Investigators on the scene: Paul Dale Roberts/Lead Investigator, Holly DeLaughter, Michele Stump, Hanako Zeidenberg

cool pic, but either the window is enormous, or the ghostie is 40cm high.... *sigh*. it would be nice to get more background story with pics that are posted..

cool pic, but either the window is enormous, or the ghostie is 40cm high....*sigh*.it would be nice to get more background story with pics that are posted..

..The image is on the lower right side, just above the bumpersticker; a friend of mine took it and when I played with the contast on it, a really clear image of a man from his head to mid-chest is shown in the photo. It goes with the Georgetown Apparition story on the entry-page into this site. :yes:

cool pic, but either the window is enormous, or the ghostie is 40cm high....*sigh*.it would be nice to get more background story with pics that are posted..

The image is on the lower right side, just above the bumpersticker; a friend of mine took it and when I played with the contast on it, a really clear image of a man from his head to mid-chest is shown in the photo. It goes with the Georgetown Apparition story on the entry-page into this site. :yes:.

..Ok, the article isnt up yet, but Im sure it will be really soon.
    I believe this is the one - click here - :dontgetit:
    Im not sure how I fel about this... does anyone else thing the ghostie looks like the "Incredible Hulk", only smaller? like maybe... action figure small??. . Interesting tho...... Thanks for sharing
    i think it looks like a native american spirit pretty neat
    I agree with Karma I played with the picture for a while and its something solid in there and you can kind of see the bottom of the figure making it very small looking like a small statue or a figurine.
    Photo
    Guilty_By_Ignorance
    Jan 31 2008 12:27 AM
    It's a munchkin spirit.
    Photo
    Raven42_1978
    Feb 26 2008 08:14 PM
    Looks like a frankenstein toy
    it coulb be a reflection of someone a little further away