Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Face of an alsation on wall

Face of an alsation on wall

This picture was taken at a town called batley neer a old deralict house

Photo
    Guilty_By_Ignorance
    Feb 11 2008 10:02 PM
    I'm sure someone is going to make a comment dismissing this and pulling an excuse out of the air lol, but I think you got something here and that is pretty damn creepy. Great pic, love it.
    Photo
    Guilty_By_Ignorance
    Feb 11 2008 10:04 PM
    That said of course there are ways this could be made, but if you think outside the box and assume there was no manipulation and this was from a normal wall-then this can't be explained, at least by me.
    Dude. Seriously. It is what it is, nothing more than dark markings on an old brick wall. <_<
    ill take discoleration on walls for 500..........weak
    what is in the middle of the picture?? this whole pic is weird..
    Photo
    babyface1981
    Oct 15 2008 01:44 PM
    hi again all ty for your comments i realise about the issue of the discoloured wall but to have it in the shape of a dog is very unusual it def got my eye though fist off when i had seen it as for the things in the centre of the picture i have no idea it was a very spooky house i got shudders down my back just from walking round it
    Photo
    numberonesupergirl
    Jul 21 2010 02:36 PM

hi again all ty for your comments i realise about the issue of the discoloured wall but to have it in the shape of a dog is very unusual it def got my eye though fist off when i had seen it as for the things in the centre of the picture i have no idea it was a very spooky house i got shudders down my back just from walking round it

.just matrixing, your brain sees a shape and tries to recognise it