Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Prison window

Prison window

photo taken in old prison

Photo
    unscathed777
    Nov 29 2007 01:37 AM
    That face is scary!!!! :) What state is this prison in?

That face is scary!!!! :) What state is this prison in?

.Hi the prison was built in 1851 and demolished in 1922 there are only six cells remaining which is part of a park during its time 7 murders were hanged there
    Photo
    leeslaughtr
    Nov 29 2007 06:27 PM
    Must have microscopic eyes because i don't see anything is there anyway to circle what your talking about and blow it up a little? :)

That face is scary!!!! :tu: What state is this prison in?

FACE? What blinkin face?
    Photo
    Guilty_By_Ignorance
    Feb 11 2008 10:07 PM
    I see a face there it's kind of creepy.
    Photo
    Sakura ShinRa
    Apr 05 2008 11:14 AM
    I'm creeped out by the fact that no one here can tell the difference between a photo and a painting. Look at it up close for crying out loud, you can see brush strokes :rofl:

I'm creeped out by the fact that no one here can tell the difference between a photo and a painting. Look at it up close for crying out loud, you can see brush strokes <_<

..Finally, someone with common sense on here. She's right, there's a painting filter effect that's been put on this photo. Some of you are crazy gullible.

I'm creeped out by the fact that no one here can tell the difference between a photo and a painting. Look at it up close for crying out loud, you can see brush strokes :rolleyes:

Finally, someone with common sense on here. She's right, there's a painting filter effect that's been put on this photo. Some of you are crazy gullible..

i think people like you should take a close look at yourselfs to think this photo was set up is abserd i have been a clairvoyant for the last 35 years and i know what i see and take photos of maybe you should go on aghost hunt or two im sure you would be quite enlightened
    Photo
    woodson gal
    Jul 20 2008 08:36 PM

I'm creeped out by the fact that no one here can tell the difference between a photo and a painting. Look at it up close for crying out loud, you can see brush strokes :tu:

Finally, someone with common sense on here. She's right, there's a painting filter effect that's been put on this photo. Some of you are crazy gullible..

i think people like you should take a close look at yourselfs to think this photo was set up is abserd i have been a clairvoyant for the last 35 years and i know what i see and take photos of maybe you should go on aghost hunt or two im sure you would be quite enlightened..

i agree.........those kinds of people are verrrrrryyyyyyy rude........."Nate", "Sakura Shinra", I am talking to you guys.........you should be ashamed of yourselves........telling a ghost picture off like that.......... :tu:
    this is a painting.. . damn .. i liked it too..