Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Jacko's grave

Copyright

&COPYRIGHTS RESERVED BY CORY D. BOBER, AKA C. D. CLAY, DATED THIS 24TH DAY OF NOVEMBER, 2007

Jacko's grave

MY CAT JOCKO DIED AT THE AGE OF 18, ON 11/26/05 - I BURIED HIM 4 FEET DEEP IN MY BACKYARD, UNDER THE JUNIPER BUSHES WHERE HE LOVED TO SLEEP... THERE IS A LARGE DUCK / FISH POND JUST BEYOND THE JUNIPER BUSHES, WHERE JOCKO LOVED TO WATCH THE DUCKS ALL DAY LONG...I TOOK THIS PHOTO WITH A 6 MP DIGITAL CASIO CAMERA I JUST BOUGHT - THE ONLY REASON I TOOK THIS PHOTO WAS IN FACT TO SEE IF I MIGHT 'SEE' MY CAT AT HIS GRAVE IN THE PHOTO.....EVERYONE I SHOWED THIS PHOTO TO SAID THEY SEE A CAT IN THE RED BOX IN THIS PHOTO - THE RED BOX OUTLINES JOCKO'S GRAVE.....DO YOU SEE A CAT IN THE RED BOX? I ENLARGED THE IMAGE WITHIN THE RED BOX AND PUT IT IN THE PHOTO, IN THE LOWER LEFT-HAND CORNER...WHAT DO YOU SEE?..PS: I DEVELOPED THE ABILITY VIA CYBERNETICS AND MY COMPUTER, TO 'CAPTURE' PARANORMAL IMAGES WITHIN DIGITAL PHOTOS (BY MAKING DIGITAL COMPUTERIZED SCANS OF THE IMAGES I SEE WITHIN DIGITAL PHOTO'S I AM ABLE TO CAPTURE WHAT APPEAR TO BE PARANORMAL IMAGES I SEE, THEY AT LEAST APPEAR TO BE 'PARANORMAL' IN ORIGIN... I CALL THE DIGITAL IMAGE SCANS I HAVE CREATED 'SKATTER MATTER' - 'CYBERNETIC, PARANORMAL, MULTI-DIMENSIONAL IMAGES.' I CREATE THE SCAN OF THE IMAGE - NOT THE IMAGE ITSELF... THE IMAGES I BRING FORWARD AND MAKE SCANS OF WERE ALREADY PRESSENT WITHIN THE PRIMARY DIGITAL PHOTO I WORKED ON, THEY WERE SIMPLY PREVIOUSLY UNDETECTED...OPERATIVE WORD: 'CREATE?' YES I DID 'CREATE' THE SCANS, AND THE IMAGES WITHIN THE SCANS ARE MINE BECAUSE THEY WERE UNSEEN BEFORE I CREATED THE SCAN. THE IMAGE WITHIN THE SCANS I 'CREATE' ARE SOLEY MY IMAGES (WHEN I AM DONE CREATING THE SCAN) BUT I DID NOT CREATE THE IMAGES WITHIN THE SCANS THAT I PRODUCE (THEY WERE ALREADY THERE AND JUST SO FAR UNSEEN UNTIL I BROUGHT THEM FORWARD, AS I SAID). I DO NOT USE A 'PHOTO SHOP' COMPUTER PROGRAM TO 'CREATE' THE IMAGES WITHIN THE SCANS I PRODUCE - I DO IT BY WAY OF CYBERNETICS AND MINIMAL MANIPULATION OF THE IMAGE USING ONLY CONTRAST, TINT AND BRIGHTNESS CONTROLS... THEN I OFTEN TURN THE IMAGE BLACK AND WHITE WHEN I AM DONE WITH IT SO AS TO SEE THE RESULTING IMAGES BETER WHEN I AM FINISHED.....I HAVE POSTED TO THIS SITE, EARLIER THIS MONTH, JUST A FEW OF THE 'SKATTER MATTER' IMAGES I CALL 'CYBERNETIC PARANORMAL, MULTI-DIMENSIONAL IMAGES.' MOST FOLKS DO NOT EVEN REALIZE WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING AT WHEN THEY LOOK AT ONE OF MY 'MPI'S (IMAGES). SOME OF THE IMAGES I HAVE BROUGHT FORWARD FROM DIGITAL PHOTOS TELL MORE ABOUT THE SUBJECT OF THE PHOTO ITSELF, OTHER IMAGES I BRING FORWARD CAN'T BE IDENTIFIED AT ALL OR APPEAR UNRELATED ENTIRELY TO THE SUBJECT OF THE ORIGINAL PHOTO I STARTED WORKING WITH... I GET SOME IMAGS BACK THAT ARE VERY BLURRY BUT STILL INTERESTING, THEN AGAIN SOME OF THE IMAGES I GET BACK ARE VERY STRANGE 'ABSTRACT' IMAGES. ..WHEN I AM EXAMINING DIGITAL PHOTOS FOR POSSIBLE 'MPI'S' I LOOK FOR ANYTHING AND END UP ALWAYS WITH SOMETHING - MANY OF MY MPI'S TURN OUT TO BE PRINTABLE 'WORKS OF ART' THAT I NOW AM COPYRIGHTING AND PRODUCING FOR RETAIL ART-PRINT SALE AND TO USE FOR RETAIL MERCHANDISOING IN VARIOUS LOCAL BUSINESSES THAT HAVE TAKEN INTEREST IN MY WORK...REACH ME FOR MORE INFORMATION AT:.TRUESTORIES@MSN.COM..ALL COPYRIGHTS RESERVED BY CORY D. BOBER, AKA C. D. CLAY, DATED THIS 24TH DAY OF NOVEMBER, 2007; 'SKATTER MATTER' IS RESERVED AS MY TRADEMARK NAME FOR MY MPI IMAGE SCANS I CREATE AND MY COMPANY NAME IS RESERVED AS 'PARANETTYX.'..C.D. CLAY

The picture is to blurry to see
    im sorry but i dont see it ?
    Photo
    leeslaughtr
    Nov 27 2007 02:31 PM
    I definitely see something but yea it's very blury to get a definite conclusion on this one.
    i didn't see it at first be then i saw it. i think its a possiblity that it could just be a trick of light, but i really can't tell for certain.
    I personally say this was a good example of matrixing, but thats only my thought on it, if you believe it's your cat, and that comforts you, then thats all that matters :)
    Photo
    Guilty_By_Ignorance
    Feb 11 2008 10:15 PM
    First off I want to give my condolences for your cat Jocko, as far as the picture I don't really see anything very clear cut it could be an anomaly in the bushes.
    Photo
    Ghost Investigator
    Apr 23 2008 12:16 AM
    I'm afraid I dont see the cat, sorry.
    I think you just really miss your cat, cuz there's nothing there.
    defanitly just light shining through the bushes.... and way to go on useing your dead cat for shameless self promotion.... and also if you mess with pictures enough even if you dont change the actual image eventualy you will find something that you could say is paranormal. but not trying to hate on you i hope you rake in the cash with your pictures... but i also hope you dont take yourself seariously.
    its sunlight over the dirt and between the tree.. sorry.. . . but in saying that - if you cat is truly buried there it still might be saying hi.. afterall it is a coincidence..