Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Ghost behind a pillar

Ghost behind a pillar

here is the untouched picture! you can still see the ghost behind the pillar

Photo
    leeslaughtr
    Nov 09 2007 07:31 PM
    I think I see what your describing but it's to far back to even see it is there any way to circle your image in question?
    well the first picture i had on here was a zoom in and everyone said it was kinda blurry!
    the first picture i put on this site was a zoom in of this one, called white misty ghost.
    Photo
    Paramatt767
    Nov 12 2007 03:19 AM
    I don't see nothing.. plz post a pic cirlce the enitiy thx's!!!! :w00t: :w00t:

I don't see nothing.. plz post a pic cirlce the enitiy thx's!!!! :w00t: :w00t:

Well if you click on my user name, josie75 you can see the zoom in!!!!!!, it is peeking out from that tall headstone. :tu:
    I usually can pic some thing out of a pic, but this one is hard for me. I did not say it was not there. I just don't know where to look. I keep looking.

I usually can pic some thing out of a pic, but this one is hard for me. I did not say it was not there. I just don't know where to look. I keep looking.

I did not mean to sound rude i am sorry
    Hard to see much even in the closeup but it seems to be a mist of some sort. it definitely has a form to it and doesn't look like a puff of smoke. The closeup could be a result of pixelation due to blowing the image up in scale but I can see the form you area referring to. good image :)
    Photo
    Guilty_By_Ignorance
    Feb 11 2008 10:23 PM
    I really don't see anything here.