Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

White mist ghost

White mist ghost

I did not see anything at the time i took this picture on October 12th 2007

:huh: It's more like a smoke to me.
    Photo
    leeslaughtr
    Nov 05 2007 01:13 PM
    Please circle exactly what you are seeing.I do see the mist but it's so camouflaged by the leaves.
    UH NO, it was not smoke! or fog, or clouds. if you look you can see a face, shoulder & her hand resting on the stone. VERY COOL!

Please circle exactly what you are seeing.I do see the mist but it's so camouflaged by the leaves.

If you look you can see a face shoulder & hand peeking uot from behind the stone.
    Was this taken with a phone? why is it so blurry? When images start to become distorted, then its kinda easy to pic images out of them...

Was this taken with a phone? why is it so blurry? When images start to become distorted, then its kinda easy to pic images out of them...

No, my camera is a hp m527, 6.0 mm - 18.0 mm, well the reason it is blurred is becuse i zoomed in a little, the origanal pic you can still see the figure.
    this is one of those photos when the smaller one is more clear what i see is a women with long hair looking from behind the stone even if it is smoke its a cool photo :yes:

this is one of those photos when the smaller one is more clear what i see is a women with long hair looking from behind the stone even if it is smoke its a cool photo :yes:

Thank You! that is the coolest response yet, Iknow it was not smoke, have you see the first picture that was taken in the same spot? you can see 2 misty images, then the second photo seconds later shows the woman, I was hella surprised i did not think I would catch anything that good!!!!! Thanks Again

this is one of those photos when the smaller one is more clear what i see is a women with long hair looking from behind the stone even if it is smoke its a cool photo :tu:

Thank You! that is the coolest response yet, Iknow it was not smoke, have you see the first picture that was taken in the same spot? you can see 2 misty images, then the second photo seconds later shows the woman, I was hella surprised i did not think I would catch anything that good!!!!! Thanks Again.

yes now i do they jump out at me looks like two small girls im going to leave a comment on that page. Not every one can see what others see sometimes and sometimes that happens to me . :yes:

this is one of those photos when the smaller one is more clear what i see is a women with long hair looking from behind the stone even if it is smoke its a cool photo :tu:

Thank You! that is the coolest response yet, Iknow it was not smoke, have you see the first picture that was taken in the same spot? you can see 2 misty images, then the second photo seconds later shows the woman, I was hella surprised i did not think I would catch anything that good!!!!! Thanks Again.

yes now i do they jump out at me looks like two small girls im going to leave a comment on that page. Not every one can see what others see sometimes and sometimes that happens to me . :yes:.

sorry i was still looking at the same photo ive had a re look at this photo it lookes like a mother holding a child what do you think josie75 have another look :)