Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Child Cemetery

Child Cemetery

This picture was taken at a child cemetary. When blown up, I can see a side profile of a face, am I dreaming this or is that what it is?

Photo
    Paramatt767
    Oct 28 2007 08:12 PM
    Hmmm... Intresting pic. I kinda see a face in that orb there, but it could just be some tree branches behind it or something. CREEPY PLACE TO BE IN, I MEAN A CHILD CEMETARY!!!! YIKES!!!!! :hmm: :P
    Photo
    disintegration
    Oct 29 2007 09:02 PM
    the photo is rather small and extremely dark. sure you can see things in the dark. you could see barney the dinosour but it doesnt mean its there. next time use a flash or some extra lighting. photos of darkness are just that nothing more.. . Disintegration
    Photo
    Runningwithscissors
    Oct 29 2007 09:14 PM

the photo is rather small and extremely dark. sure you can see things in the dark. you could see barney the dinosour but it doesnt mean its there. next time use a flash or some extra lighting. photos of darkness are just that nothing more...Disintegration

I hear what you are saying... and at least we can say it's not a "flash" reflection. If you lighten it up.. you can see it. On the camera itself.
    Photo
    Runningwithscissors
    Oct 29 2007 09:23 PM

the photo is rather small and extremely dark. sure you can see things in the dark. you could see barney the dinosour but it doesnt mean its there. next time use a flash or some extra lighting. photos of darkness are just that nothing more...Disintegration

I hear what you are saying... and at least we can say it's not a "flash" reflection. If you lighten it up.. you can see it. On the camera itself..

.Lightened photo under analysis forum.