Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Matilda..Sydney Quarantine Station

Copyright

©Nicole Hinsberger

Matilda..Sydney Quarantine Station

Last week while on a ghost tour of the Sydney Quarantine station 18th of October 2007, hoping to see,catch anything my friend Nic snapped this image.We had just bought a new digital cam each & were both snapping furiously in the hope of catching something on film.Not really expecting to though.Its one of those 1 in a million chances.Well i was getting heaps of orbs or maybe just dust :/ Nic was grumbling she couldn't see nor get anything.We were in the 3rd class dining kitchin.Our guide Brian was telling the tour group of 15 about a little girl Matilda who had died at the rocks & was bought to the Quarantine station to be buried.Explaining that Selena on Scream Test had had an experience with Matilda & 1 of their female guides Belinda( i think her name was)had aslo had an experience with Matilda.As the story concluded Brian allowed us to look around the dark room.Then most people went back up the stairs into the dining area.Nic,Jade(my daughter) & myself stayed downstairs to take pictures.Aswell as another couple of people,while Brian patiently waited on the stairs.I felt like i needed to stay & take as many pictures as i could,Nic told me later that she felt the same.I snapped happily & got orbs :/ (i had my flash on)Nic however couldn't figure how to get her flash on,on her new camera.So snapped away without flash.As she had done all night.She spotted the weird shape in the image on her camera immediately & i actually have a pic of her pointing it out to my daughter on the spot.Jade & i fobbed it off but when we returned to our hotel that night Nic kept pointing it out ,saying its something !!!It was hard to see because her camera had the date covering it so i fiddled with the settings on her camera & was able to remove the date etc.My daughter Jade then had a closer look at it & screamed OMG its a LITTLE GIRL!!!!She threw the camera at me & i too got gooose bumps to see the figure of a little girl.Nic immediately uploaded the image to her laptop & when it came up larger on screen we all had chills.We made a copy of the image & slightly lightened it so the figure could be seen more clearly this is even more eerie to see.I will of course upload the lightened image.This image is however completely ORIGINAL.Nothing has been changed or altered.Bet this makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand up wink2.gif..((hugs)). Bex

Photo
    soursherbert
    Oct 29 2007 08:05 AM
    I have actually put the wrong date on this image .. :blush:Sorry. It was 19th October 2007 .
    so you're indicating the figure at the bottom right portion of the photo?
    Photo
    soursherbert
    Oct 29 2007 09:20 PM

.Yes thats it. :hmm: Have look at the lightened image .That may help you.If you would like to find out more feel free to check out this sites sister forum where i have posted a topic & it recieveing much interest. Here

.Yes thats it. :hmm: Have look at the lightened image .That may help you.If you would like to find out more feel free to check out this sites sister forum where i have posted a topic & it recieveing much interest. Here.

.saw it there but i don't generally post there because they keep messing up my profile so half the time it says i don;t have permission to post to a topic..great photo and very distinct image which will lead to a lot of skeptics claiming it's fake
    Photo
    soursherbert
    Oct 30 2007 02:27 AM

.Yes thats it. :hmm: Have look at the lightened image .That may help you.If you would like to find out more feel free to check out this sites sister forum where i have posted a topic & it recieveing much interest. Here.

.saw it there but i don't generally post there because they keep messing up my profile so half the time it says i don;t have permission to post to a topic..great photo and very distinct image which will lead to a lot of skeptics claiming it's fake.

..Thanks :P I am not to concerned about the skeptics.I know i will probably get alot of bashing but am not concerned as i know what we have captured to be real & would submit my images to be tested in a heartbeat!!
    Photo
    Guilty_By_Ignorance
    Apr 08 2008 11:58 PM
    Why post this, looks like nothing
    i like this
    creepy
    I can't make out what it is so I can't say, fake/not fake. It almost looks like a pile of fabric or something in a heap. Or its a freakin' spook. Who knows. Thanks for sharing your photo. :yes:

i see no picture here, just a black spot.