Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Park white figure (1)

Park white figure (1)

Submitted by Gray Reb.Hello, Ghost Mysteries. Wanted to share a couple of strange photos captured from my deer camera set up in my yard. The first photo looks like a solid white figure standing behind the arbor. The 2nd, looks like the white figure is now seated at the picnic bench. (the dates are incorrect since I didn't set the date or time before setting it up...it's actually this month, October, 2007). The third is some sort of weird vortex like swirl. Input welcome. Thanks.

Photo
    EVERYTHINGEXPLAINED
    Nov 18 2007 09:25 PM
    If you look at these pictures as if something was walking. If you look at the sunlight these pictures are done at different times of the day. The sun is hitting some metal object to give a shape of somesort. The vortex....looks like someone driving down the road and hitting a bump when the camera is on delayed shutter setting.
    Photo
    wickidgemini
    Nov 29 2007 05:50 PM
    Although right off it looks like to me this is a picture of a person and due to what they are wearing and the sun direction I could see that it would cast off a reflection such as this. . Given the benefit of the doubt and looking at the picture, I would have to say this is a great catch, because it doesn't look like the person has much of a head. This could be a residule inity that could be repeating something they have been doing. What is the history of the location, the camera used etc. . All in all I think this a great photo.
    what were you taking a pic of origionally before yopu saw the spirit?
    Photo
    Guilty_By_Ignorance
    Apr 09 2008 12:02 AM
    Creepy

..There is no spirit. It's light, nothing else. Jeezzz....
    yall are turning me into a skeptic. every sightly unexplained thing in a picture is a "ghost" to some of yall...
    Photo
    woodson gal
    Jul 20 2008 08:52 PM

..There is no spirit. It's light, nothing else. Jeezzz.....

IF YOU HAD any COMMON SENCE "Nate" YOU WOULD KNOW THAT YOU ARE HURTING A LOT OF PEOPLE'S FEELINGS........... :tu: :tu: :tu:
    not to sure about the white light. but if you look in the trees i see a face. ;)