Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

orbs

orbs

I am posting three pics. This is one of three.This picture was taken at a older relatives home. I have blotted out everyone's face, that is the only alternation to this pic..You would think that the (spots,orbs?)would be water spots,dust particles and so on.But that is not the case. The camera lens was cleansed before any pics were taken that day..I did take twenty photographs that day,in different rooms . Most of the pictures were shot one right after other..These three have the orbs. There are a few more pics that have the orbs but not as significant as the this one pic..The relatives home that this pic was taken at does have some very strong beliefs in the supernatural.I have not shown this pic to this relative until I have some input from neutral parties..Tell me what you think. Thanks

i recently did a ghost bust here in christchurch on a house the photos you have posted are very much the same as i was getting, i have since sent spirit on there way. with you photos there is a lot of spiritual energy in that house, has there been any unusal events going on in the house or any passing of loved one within the last twelve months, also any birthdays, anniversarys, or anniversarys of some ones passing, i dont get any bad vibes, great photos :tu: