Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Mausoleum

Copyright

LISA

Mausoleum

i heard so many stories about the place i had to see for myself. when i was there i saw nothing, but my camera did. look in the window of the mausoleum.

Photo
    babymomma1382
    Oct 09 2007 12:42 AM
    It's too hard to tell what it is....maybe if you could get a close up of the window, that would be more helpful. Also, was there anything in the mausoleum that the camera could have reflected off?
    Photo
    babymomma1382
    Oct 09 2007 12:43 AM
    Ok, I looked at the picture close up, and it is weird. I have no idea what it could be, but it looks like a man standing in the window. Good pic, Butterfly!
    Photo
    SuicidesPleasures
    Oct 09 2007 12:50 AM
    lol, it looks like that things got a pumpkin head. :yes: :yes:
    I see a figure standing at the window. Very impressive. It's a beautiful place.
    Photo
    Paramatt767
    Oct 09 2007 01:16 AM
    Intersting, I see something up close, but I have no clue what it is. I don't see a man standing though. Cool pic!!! :yes: :yes:
    Photo
    butterfly26
    Oct 09 2007 01:16 AM

I see a figure standing at the window. Very impressive. It's a beautiful place.

thank u i heard the stories so i have recently bought epuipment n went to investigate i caught to images that day. i got very lucky i think.
    I looked at this one close up as well and I see a man with dark hair and a white shirt. Good capture! What is the light in the window of the mausoleum? Where is this place? It does looks so peaceful.
    Photo
    leeslaughtr
    Oct 09 2007 12:18 PM
    good cap :)
    Photo
    EVERYTHINGEXPLAINED
    Nov 18 2007 09:47 PM
    Looks like something that is inside, maybe a seal of some sort on a wall? Hard to tell pretty small.
    Photo
    dammittammientx
    Mar 21 2008 09:36 AM
    Are all of you people blind the heck with the window what about the child like thing in the right side standing past the edge of the building by the stone pillar. He is part of the stone but as clear as a bell he looks like he is nearly nude with dark curly hair! Pretty wicked not to mention the huge angel wing like creature on the right hand side that the sun light has created with the huge face in it!!!! SPOOKIE .......But very nice ghost photo if you ask me it is loaded with all kinds of spirtual beings! Anyone else see what I see? . . Dammittammie