Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Fire place face(s)?

Fire place face(s)?

This is a picture of the fire place (said to be the heart) in the old mill in Utah built in 1883. ( Click Here ) Said to be haunted by numerous spirits. I see one face quite clearly other people tell me thy can see 1 or 2 more. When inside the mill we can sense ALOT of spiritual energy especially in the fireplace room and the very bottom level. The last time I visited I heard a very clear audible voice right beside my head and I haven't been back since. Hoping to return soon. huh.gif I'm wondering if my eyes are simply playing ticks or is there really something there?

Photo
    leeslaughtr
    Oct 02 2007 07:31 PM
    Try to lighten the pic because I only see the black mist.
    Photo
    babymomma1382
    Oct 02 2007 11:45 PM
    If I squint I can see 2 faces, but I am leaning more towards it just being just a trick of the light. Maybe the flash reflecting off the dark space??
    This is great! I see a man, and he sitting in the middle, I guess it's a fireplace. It looked pretty torn down and not kept. Well the man is sitting, with his feet wide apart. And He is sitting by a big piece of stone. And actually in the stone's profile, I can see a side view of eyes, nose, and mouth. And a chin, but the mouth is wide open. I have to admit, that it is a scarey piece of stone.. I use to live in Utah, so I would drive by in daytime. And the "Old Mill" looked creepy. About 30 years ago. My mom, and some ladies she worked for. They did a luncheon at the Old Mill. They were catering it. And my mom, said they were in the kitchen. And as they were working, my mom said someone kept calling her name. My mom was busy doing stuff. But the voice would not cease. She thought it was one of the ladies in the kitchen. But then she knew it was not. She said that she wanted to hurry and finish up. She felt so uncomfortable.. My sister, went there on a Halloween night. With some friends. They would have haunted spook alleys there on Halloween. Well to make a long story short. SHE NEVER WENT BACK!
    I just saw some thing else in the photo. To the left, I see a small stone shaped as a sideview scarey face. Then in the middle I see the man sitting, with feet apart. To me he looks like his trousers come to the knee. I can tell that he is thin. Well the big square stone to the right, I see women, and children inside this big stone. One is sitting, and one is standing. I see two children. Dressed in old fashioned clothes. Next to the big square stone, there is a brown wall that looks like there is a window in it. I see another man, wearing a white shirt, and maybe a brown vest. His face is turned side ways. Like he is looking at the big square stone. With women and children in it.. Wow what haunts there is in a photo. Any way sorry this was so long. I enjoyed the challange of what I could see. Thanks!
    Photo
    disintegration
    Oct 03 2007 04:17 AM

I just saw some thing else in the photo. To the left, I see a small stone shaped as a sideview scarey face. Then in the middle I see the man sitting, with feet apart. To me he looks like his trousers come to the knee. I can tell that he is thin. Well the big square stone to the right, I see women, and children inside this big stone. One is sitting, and one is standing. I see two children. Dressed in old fashioned clothes. Next to the big square stone, there is a brown wall that looks like there is a window in it. I see another man, wearing a white shirt, and maybe a brown vest. His face is turned side ways. Like he is looking at the big square stone. With women and children in it..Wow what haunts there is in a photo. Any way sorry this was so long. I enjoyed the challange of what I could see. Thanks!

.what?..I dont think so but great imagination..Disintegration
    It is true I did, well if this helps my grandma could read fortunes out of green tea leaves. She could see images. Well I just can see images of haunted spirits in a pic. But I have to study real hard and focus on what I am seeing. If you don't believe me. Oh well!
    Photo
    disintegration
    Oct 03 2007 01:46 PM

It is true I did, well if this helps my grandma could read fortunes out of green tea leaves. She could see images. Well I just can see images of haunted spirits in a pic. But I have to study real hard and focus on what I am seeing. If you don't believe me. Oh well!

.I dont believe you but good luck with that..Disintegration
    Looks like a pic of a fire place. Easy to see faces and stuff in pics like that. Pareidola or whatever that word is. Common.
    Photo
    unscathed777
    Oct 05 2007 12:52 AM
    i have just posted a close up of this pic, should take a couple of days
    Photo
    wickidgemini
    Nov 29 2007 08:06 PM
    Once again I don't see anything in this picture. Sorry.