Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Ghost face in hotel room

Copyright

Ša durham ,blackpool, england

Ghost face in hotel room

I took this picture using my new 12mp digi cam whilst on holiday in orlando florida...it was in our room and i took a picture of my daughter in our room...there was 5 of us and my 2 boys were on there bed on the left of me playing on ds lite consoles and my wife next to me on the right taken the same pic with her mobile phone..my daughter was 2 to 3 feet away from me and it was about 1a.m and room was lit with ordinary lighting..a picture in the background was 3 to 4 feet away beyond her and above her bed and just a picture of the empire state building..the image of a ghost i was shocked to see above her and just behind her left shoulder,..bears a family resemblance to my wifes side and could be something to do with that.. make of it what u will but its 100 per cent genuine and no trickery or reflections or mirror stupidity..andy

Interesting picture, the only problem being that because it was taken with a mobile phone camera, the clarity isn't that great, especially the pixellation issue. I can't decide whether the person behind your daughter is corporeal, and is casting a shadow, or whether its the pixellation.....thanks for sharing, lets see what other GMers think...Edit: OK, I just re-read and saw that this was taken with your digital camera. I am totally stumped then lol!
    Photo
    disintegration
    Sep 10 2007 02:11 PM
    It does look more like a cellphone pic then something from a 12MP camera. after looking closer at it in photoshop I think someone stepped into the shot. it is solid and appears to be wearing a tank top. also when lightened you can clearly see an arm. I believe a full body apparition of this magnitude wouldnt need a camera to be seen.. . Disintegration
    Wow,if you are positive there was nobody behind your daughter,then this is a really creepy picture!. The figure seems to be really solid.. Can't see anything transparent about it.. I just assume spirits are transparent ,because they don't have all the energy they need to fully manifest themselves.. This one obviously does.. Just one womans opinion. :blush:
    Photo
    bettercarpenter
    Sep 11 2007 02:06 AM
    It sounds as if you have already made up your mind that this is a spirit, so why did you submit it to Ghost-Mysteries.com?. did you iss the point that this was a discusion site with a forum. People submit picture and videos to have them explained and or validated! Well since there is nothing to prove or dis-prove then I would send it to National geographic you have proven life after! When they decide to dismiss it as an acidental walk behind, then you will wish that was more open minded!
    Photo
    Paramatt767
    Sep 11 2007 02:29 AM
    Looks cool but it looks to solid kinda like yur friend was behind you sorry! :lol: :lol:
    Photo
    leeslaughtr
    Sep 11 2007 12:22 PM
    great pic regardless of who thinks it's somebody behind you,I've investigated many cell phone pics and indeed they do pick up spirit images.Also spirits are no longer of this veil so therefore seeing a totally clear image of a face will never happen in some instances.even though some folks get toorude like someone claimed of me it is what it is and there are things of this world nobody can begin to explain known scientist or not.Good pic to say the least.

Interesting picture, the only problem being that because it was taken with a mobile phone camera, the clarity isn't that great, especially the pixellation issue. I can't decide whether the person behind your daughter is corporeal, and is casting a shadow, or whether its the pixellation.....thanks for sharing, lets see what other GMers think...Edit: OK, I just re-read and saw that this was taken with your digital camera. I am totally stumped then lol!

.why's the quality so poor? I thought 12 Megapixel Cameras were dang good, nice pic though
    How do you know it bears a resemblence to your wife's side of the family? The image is clearly of human form but I can't make out any distinct features.

It sounds as if you have already made up your mind that this is a spirit, so why did you submit it to Ghost-Mysteries.com?.did you iss the point that this was a discusion site with a forum. People submit picture and videos to have them explained and or validated! Well since there is nothing to prove or dis-prove then I would send it to National geographic you have proven life after! When they decide to dismiss it as an acidental walk behind, then you will wish that was more open minded!

.woah calm down! they were just sending in a photo that could possibly be a spirit to see what others think. ..no need to get nasty. this is a "discussion" forum anyway, as you so neatly pointed out. :)
    :rofl: awesome.