Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Boy in the doorway

Boy in the doorway

No background provided.

Boy in the doorway ...OR...Hey honey..take a picture of the back of my head...for no reason at all!!!.< ok...maybe there's a reflection of something/someone in the mirror ...but i stand by my comment..>
    Not sure what we are suppose to be seeing here.If it's the figure in the right hand corner of the door,then I think it's a boy/girl standing there.. If it's the small smoky thing in the small picture frame that she is facing.Then I think it's just a reflection.. If we had more info,then maybe it would easier to see what it is.
    This is one of those things that looks like something when it really isn't, I mean, the textured glass breaks up the image, that just happens to look like a child.. . Fluff, fluff I say! :unsure:
    I don't know guys, looks quite real to me
    I think we're waiting for this jpeg to turn into a gif and when that happens the hand from the Grudge will apprear.. . I don't wanna wait, make it happen now.. . . I think it is as Sammy stated.
    Photo
    bettercarpenter
    Sep 07 2007 04:41 AM
    I thought I was being bad, you all are ruthless. At least quitting smoking is my excuse,

I thought I was being bad, you all are ruthless. At least quitting smoking is my excuse,

..what's ruthless?
    This is a really odd photo is the woman taking a pic of her hair to check it? :blush: . . The mirror isnt the issue guys i think the point of this is there is what appears to be a little boy in a blue jumper standing outside the glass door? However it could be anything...a coat hanging up? those funky glass windows can play alot of tricks.
    Of course, it really helps with having no background provided.... :unsure:
    So why would someone be taking a picture of the back of a person's head right in the middle of the photo? I've taken pictures where a person was facing away but they were at least looking at or toward the actual thing that I was taking the picture of in the first place and just happened to be in the way. What's the point in taking a picture if someone's in the way? It does look like a person in the corner of the photo, but, maybe it is just a person on the other side of the window. Not exactly a ghost is it?