Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Man in a cloak ?

Man in a cloak ?

well this was taken yesterday in salem massachussetts. the tour guide i was with was telling us about how back in the 1700s there was a sherrif that would torture people, and this was foundation his house was built in. he is actually buried under this very house. there was a story about a man whos first name i cannot remember but his last name was corey. he was tried for having some involvment with witches. now however u pleaded u were killed so when asked how he pleaded by the sherrif, corey said nothin so his family would still have their belongings. when he didnt answer, the sherrif threw corey on the ground, took a wooden boerd and pilled bolders on coery until he died. but that is just one of the stories of the sherrifs cruilty. so anyway we were brought to the foundation of the house and my friend noticed a light coming from the second floor window so i snapped a pic. i thought it looked like a man in a cloak looking out the window. what do u think?

Wow great story behind that house, creepy sheriff. I never really liked rule of thumb anyways :huh: . I see what looks like two regular faces and then another face that looks like a finger puppet face. I need to take a few and see if I can see anything else. Thanks for the share.
    Photo
    Paramatt767
    Sep 04 2007 02:50 AM
    Im sorry but I don't see anything. Cool story on the house though!! :huh: :lol:
    Cool photo. I see the figure in the window to the left and also see a few others after I lighten it and zoom in.. Not quite sure what to make of it.. Creepy!!. Awesome capture.. Thanks for shaing it with us.
    Photo
    leeslaughtr
    Sep 05 2007 12:09 PM
    Very scary indeed considering how the man you mentioned of lived.The truth is your demeanor last even in death.I do see the face.Thanks for the story,my family comes from boston so I do know many ghost stories from New England,which salem has many.
    Photo
    disintegration
    Sep 05 2007 04:12 PM
    looking at the photo as is I can easily see things but after downloading it and enhancing the brightness Im afraid all I see is a room. if you get a chance you may want to walk by the place again and take a few more pics. never know when you might catch something.. . Disintegration
    Photo
    bettercarpenter
    Sep 06 2007 02:34 AM
    Wow what a nice reflection of another house or of the dormer! Sorry, I am still a little pissy from dealing with frogbreath.. Blown up, I can see the windows and the roof line even some curtains of another part of the house or the neighboring house in the reflection.