Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

an orb?

an orb?

this is a picture my brother took after he heard noises.

Photo
    bettercarpenter
    Aug 26 2007 07:31 PM
    I am going to try to be polite, but this will probably offend. I beleive it to be a reflection of light off the back of that persons head, either from the oil or the bald spot. Sheesh this is going to offend, If you notice how the light is brightest on the hair and bald spot, this indicates that is most apt to reflect light back to camera :blush:
    Photo
    sam-ish-kool
    Aug 27 2007 06:31 AM
    I beg to differ. I still cannot see how his could be a reflection, ESPECIALLY off his head, as it would not be round like an orb. I must admit, i'm no expert, but it looks convincing to me ;) .
    Is the fireplace wood burning or gas? I can see the reflection from the tellie screen and that there seems to be another on the sofa. How many people were in this room? Were there any windows open or airconditioning on? What is the condition of the fireplace? Are there photos atop the mantel?. . I am convienced just trying to debunk my own skepticism.
    Photo
    d1ary0fdreams
    Aug 28 2007 06:48 AM
    haw haw you aren't offending me, bcuz it's not me in the picture, it's my brother. he was just there, i was already asleep. it was pretty earlier in the morning/ late night. yes, there is two sofas, one you see in front and the other is right behind it. one of those bendy corner ones. no, the ac wasn't on and the windows weren't open. it's august, no need for the fireplace to be on and it's one of those new non wood one. there's no pictures on top the fire place, but there is a candle up there, but it's one of those ones just there for decoration not for lighting