Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

20170224 185353

20170224 185353

This picture was taken at a Train tunnel that is alleged to be haunted by a man who fell to his death by being thrown from the road up above & then placed on the train tracks to appear as a suicide. This incident supposedly took place around 15 years ago. My husband & I have now conducted 2 investigations there & both times have picked up some crazy EVP's as well as several paranormal photos. Our first investigation we got several pictures with various size orbs, some floating through the tunnel, others coming up from the tunnel ground out of the train tracks. Our last investigation took place just 2 weeks ago & while we were there this time we captured what looks to be some type my mist floating up above & to the right of me walking down the tracks. My husband took this picture while I was conducting an EVP session & attempting to make contact with the spirit. I asked him if he was present to please show himself in whatever way he could in a photograph. We took of course many different photos but this was the one that really stuck out to me. We were hoping that someone with a little more paranormal investigating experience could take a look & give us their professional opinion on what this may be appearing in our photo... Thanks & hoping for some good feedback!! ~ DeeDee & Will