Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Ghost Girl In The Basement

ghost girl basement

Copyright

Matthew Rowson,

Ghost Girl In The Basement

This is a Photo Taken By a Friend in The basement of her house, it was taken on a digital camera..viewing the picture on the camera display, nothing abnormal was noticed, but upon viewing on a computer the apparition of what clearly appears to be a little girl is seen....i swear to anyone who sees this is not a hoax, a fake or, anything of the sort, i personally know photo shop and i inspected it closely and saw no evidence of tampering or faking and the friend in question, swore to not have done any hoaxing and i believe her without a doubt. (she also is not capable of tampering to this skill degree, photoshopping a ghost photo this well would take quite some skill)          . . what is scarier yet, if you look closely you can see she is holding something, she has her hands held closely to her chest like a child would hold a doll, that is what i thought it was. but upon zooming in you can see, it is not a doll, but in fact a teddy bear. the shape and the bear's head ears and eyes is quite visible, .. .if any experts out there are capable of proving this is real please feel free to do so, and PLEASE get back to me..but again i swear to you this IS NOT A FAKE, i posted this here because i wanted to see if i could get proof that this is real, i searched the web and this is the first site i could find... .also this image is the property of me, and the friend who would like to remain unknown. so please do not claim this picture as your own. i would have added a water mark to the photo, but i did not want to tamper with it AT ALL. (and i haven't at all).. .i do not understand ghosts or why or how they exist, but i believe they do exist, this is another real piece of evidence i wanted to share with the world, and more importantly any disbelievers   . .feel free to comment and rate 

this is an interesting picture. 

This could be interesting.  It sort of looks like an old painting or something, though.  It would be good to see a lit version of the room.