Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Natalie at Crescent Hotel in Eureka Springs, AR

Natalie at Crescent Hotel in Eureka Springs, AR

Here is the picture zoomed in.

Can you give us some details, like what you were pointing at, how you felt, if you saw anything... I do see the profile of a face by your hair. It looks like there's a light source coming from the left, that is shining on part of the door panel. But not sure what created that face... hmmm.

I was just taking random pictures with my iPhone.  I took a lot on this stairwell because there was an odd feeling.  I did not see anything when I took the picture though.   There is no natural light in the hallway where the stairwell is, but the stairwell hallway has a hall on each end of it and each has a window at the end of it.  The window on the hallway to the left of this would be behind the figure though.    My daughter in the picture had kept saying, "We should probably go now".   She was feeling anxious and like something was around her.  I have another picture that looks like something is in it but it is on the hallway that has a window so I felt like it was a reflection.  It was during the day and not at night, so I was surprised by the feelings we were having.