Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

DSCF9132

Taken on an investigation

DSCF9132

Taken on an investigation within an old storage building. I hope these added photos will reveal what we seen that night. It is floor to ceiling tall, Has a sort of KKK robe on or something. It seemed to disappear in to the wall. Light from small window has been ruled out.

Photo
    Still Waters
    Aug 02 2014 09:25 AM

This must be a follow-up to a previous image you posted on here four months ago.

http://www.ghost-mys...lery&image=2950

I've removed the other two you posted yesterday as they're virtually the same.

Sorry, I can't see anything in this picture.

• LSIGNDRELLI1223 likes this

For those who can not SEE anything. I am thinking it is the monitors then as all who have seen it that I had shown it to can see the apparition. Oh well . I tried to share my experience is all . Sorry.

If it's the area in the picture of the lighter colour, next to the wall on the left, then I do see it. From your comment I assume that you would have seen 'it' in movement and therefore you claim that it's an apparition. However, we're robbed off this privilege and given a still shot only, where it's hard to judge on what it is you're pointing at. I'm not an expert but it could bhe a number of things, looking at the photo alone and being unable to cross-compare it with the rest of evidence. I would definitely refrain from calling it a ghost or giving it any human features.

It more apparent on Chupa's monitor than on mine. :)