Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Cemetary dark figure

Cemetary dark figure

11:pm 07-14-07 Fall river Ma cemetary

Photo
    unscathed777
    Jul 18 2007 02:46 AM
    WOW!!!! :yes:
    Photo
    leeslaughtr
    Jul 18 2007 02:15 PM
    :yes: Damn the woman in the back has her hands on her hip like yea I'm stylin too.Definitely her clothes are 18th or 19th century for sure and she has short hair.This is a great cap.
    Well, this is wikkid interesting. Its obvious that the gentlemen in the pic have no clue shes there, and she's quite visible. Good find!! Thanks for sharing it.
    Although I'm sure that any photoshop graphic designer can make this possible, I am a little skeptical to this. But, it seems interesting. Is there a story to this photo?
    Photo
    leeslaughtr
    Jul 23 2007 05:24 PM
    I am certi fied at photoshop and this can't be done homie sorry. :yes:
    The only thing I can think of is... Considering you were in a cemetary it is a possibility that a statue might have been behind you.. I tried lightening the picture and the figure does stand out a little more.. . Creepy. :huh:
    Photo
    babymomma1382
    Aug 03 2007 05:12 AM
    Yikes! That is pretty freaky!
    i have no doubts this could be reproduced via computer graphics..... But thats not the issue here....in a time where technology has advanced to the point where we could produce intresting fakes, the question this pic should give us is..whats the story behind it? what is the location?. what ever you think,this is one really nice picture!
    Photo
    Lily of the Lake
    Aug 11 2007 06:34 AM
    Wow, this is a great picture.. Doesn't look faked to me.
    WOW, this is a great picture, I definitely think it is authenic!!! Have you gone back again and tried to capture more? What about the young man? Did he find it cool or SCARY!!!!!!!