Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Ghostly image or what ?!?

Ghostly Image

Ghostly image or what ?!?

This picture was taken last week using an HTC one camera phone..  . Ive looked at this image for a day or so and cannot explain it. You can see a ghostly image of a blonde person behind my daughter and infront of the people at the table behind her..  . Does anyone have any ideas?!?!

• Still Waters likes this

Actually it looks like a man in a hooded cloak that has turned round to look at the camera. can clearly see two eyes, a nose, and a mouth
    Photo
    Still Waters
    Aug 25 2013 11:46 PM

That's odd! I was going to say it looks like a man with his back to the camera except to me he looks like he's got longish blonde hair, or it could be a hood on his cloak like you said. I don't see him as having any facial features though and the fact we can see right through his body is a bit spooky.

It could be some kind of reflection? but its outline is pretty strong for that. The only other 'normal' explanation I can think of is double exposure? It's hard to say really, but it's a very interesting photo!

Thank you for sharing, and welcome to GM :)

• m3boy likes this
    The face is in the diamond shape on what you see as blonde hair