Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

The first one didn't show it

The first one didn't show it

The first one I posted didn't show it.... But u see the second one is clear as day!! Yet in the first one u can see a vague blue fog as if its gathering before it shot across... Opinions PLeeease... Kinda wiggin on this... First time capturing something like this!!!

Photo
    Still Waters
    Aug 03 2013 11:53 AM

As I already said on your other photo, In this photo the blue smear is the same shade of blue as your window drapes. Too much of a coincidence I think for it to be anything much, it's probably a trick of the light.

• Stizzyfied likes this
    The light from the window would be touching the other side of the bed not floating by her head tho right?! Idk.. Gonna snap some sun comin in the window today hopefully... It's rainy again tho ... As it was when I took this so there wasn't even sun light to shine in... Just daylight but no beams... Smh this has me soooo perturbed!
    Photo
    Still Waters
    Aug 14 2013 11:54 AM

You've said on another photo that those drapes are black. So your camera doesn't seem to be picking up the colours properly because both the drapes and smear in your photos are identical in colour, except the colour isn't showing up as black, it's showing up as a definite shade of light blue.

Which means it's also quite possible that the blue smear is actually black.