Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Portrait of family

Portrait of family

Look closely! This is located in the bathroom of the basement in the Hotel Settles!. It's a portrait of a woman holding a baby and a young child standing to her right and a man at her right shoulder in a portrait. like setting! Unfortunately it has been painted over, but that bathroom has a feeling of creepiness. The lights turn off. and on and the water turns on in the center sink. I've experienced that personally!!!!

Photo
    Still Waters
    Jul 31 2013 03:47 PM

This picture is interesting. I can see a number of 'faces' if I look hard enough on the stone wall, or is it the floor?

The water at the sink turning on by itself could be due to faulty plumbing, maybe the tap needs a new washer. The same could be said for the lights turning off and on, that could be due to old/faulty wiring.

i can agree with still waters on faulty plumbing and old wiring turning the water and lights on and off, if there is a logical explanation for that.  the face looks like the female shape shifter and odo from star thek deep space nine.