Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

The Vapor & My Son

The Vapor & My Son

For the past 5 years my kids and I have had ghost experiences in our home. This is the first picture to show this mystery vapor. I took four shots and two out of four came out like this. Thoughts?

• dnurse03 likes this

Photo
    Still Waters
    Jun 18 2013 04:06 PM

That's interesting! Well whatever it is, it looks like it's going out the door as well as up towards the ceiling. There's a bright ball of light in the middle of it too, is there anything in that room the ball of light could be reflecting off?...just a thought.

Welcome to GM btw :)

• lkls likes this

I took four pictures and only two of the four had this image in it. There's only one light in the living room, you can see it in the background to the right. There is nothing that would create that "Vapor".  I see that ball in the middle too. See the movement in the "Vapor?" I'm going to post the second pic where the "Vapor"is closer to him.

Photo
    Elastik Spastik
    Jun 24 2013 10:21 PM

I once read that these anomolies are supposed to be guardians. But i dont know how true that is.

Funny that'swhat my cousin believes. I don't feel threatened, so maybe it's true.