Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Face in Mirror, paranormal investigation

Copyright

Damian Bâthory, Ormstown Paranormal investigations. 'OPI'

Face in Mirror, paranormal investigation

How about this for a face pic.. It was taken in 2010 in a 200 years old house wich stood empty for 3 years, the old lady living there had been taken away to an elderly home against her own will, because she could not take care of herself.. The pic was taken after she died, while members of her family were emptying the house and preparing for an auction and the eventual sale of the house.. Strange things happened in this place that scared the family members all along and investigators came in, this is one of the pics taken during the investigation, the mirror was in a bedroom where the lady husband died, he in fact died of heart failure in the bed in front of this mirror.. The mirror was sold at the auction, and has since been exorcised and destroyed by a professional paranormal team at the demand of the new owner who got terrified by the mirror, he refuse to say why.. The house was eventually sold, the new owner started doing renovation, after a year he tried to kill himself and was sent to a mental insttution, was it because of the house?. his family refuse to admit it, they put the half renovated house back for sale, it again stands empty.. Some say it's only dirt in the mirror, if you had stood in that house at night like i did, while things are flying around hitting you and radios turning on by themselves, i doubt you would still say it was dirt.. If you wish to know for yourself and are not afraid, buy the house, it is located in Québec Canada, for myself i would buy it and burn it to the ground.

Very creepy picture! I have one on here too from the Stanley Hotel in Estes Park CO. Check it out! I am curious if you see what I see in the window too.

i don't see anything unusual in the mirror.