Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Face by bridge

Face by bridge

On July 14th 2012 I was driving to Albion New York and noticed a road sign for Manitou Road. My girlfriend used to live on another Manitou Rd so I snapped the picture as I was driving by.There appears to be a woman’s face under the bridge just to the left of the Hareck Rd. Sign. I went back to the spot it doesn't appear that there is any paint or graffiti under it (which was my first notion) After speaking with one of my friends about the issue, it appears that a woman along with her kids had gotten into a car accident nearby. She died on impact and the children survived.

Hello there, quite a good picture you have there. But as my username says I'd like to be your resident Skeptic and critical thinker! :D. . I'd like to take a minute to analyze the data we have here on your story. We have somewhat Anecdotal evidence from yourself, although you didn't actually realize what you had until after. We have this picture. And we have a few of your friends claiming that there was a woman with her children that were killed in a fatal accident, also anecdotal.. . While anecdotal from your own claim is evidence is enough to suggest that there may be something to look into here, it does not justify that what you have here is evidence of a ghost.. . Pictures alone aren't enough evidence as it could be anything to the left of that sign. Most commonly an orb that results form a spec of dust on the lens. . . And we have the anecdotal evidence provided by your friends claiming that there was a woman that had died in the area. I'd be curious to see more on it, as it does add some more texture to the image, but it also doesn't provide any evidence towards the existence of ghosts.. . Again I'm not trying to get banned, please don't take any offense to this.
    I looked where you indicated but do not see anything extraordinary.
    theres no face here ... nothing what so ever.. zero.. this is just taking the piss