Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

Illuminated Blob - Mist

Illuminated Blob - Mist

Hello there,. My name is James, I'm a part time event photographer in Los Angeles, I've been shooting professionally for about eight years now.. The attached photo was taken at the Jonathan Club in downtown LA in 2007, the event was a wedding, I took about 100 pictures in about an hour, right before the reception began.. This shot was taken at 4:08pm...I didn't notice anything strange about the picture until a year later when I was going over the pictures looking for a particular shot.. If you look just left of the flowers you'll notice a large blob of mist...left of the mist has a pretty hard edge and it seems to trail down to the bottom of the chair. Looks like it's moving to the left.. It also seems to illuminate itself.. No other pictures I took from that night have anything else in them.. I've shot about 100,000 pictures and this is the only time I've seen this...I thought I would finally share it and see what others thought.. What do you think?