Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

white figure

white figure

This image was saved from Google earth, a street view of the Valleyfield Presbyterian, noted for its awful vibes, unidentifiable sounds, like escaping or deflating air, menacing whispers like "psssssst's", "hey's!". The figure in the picture resembles what many have seen in their room, an apparition never lasting long, but striking and remebered for the "horn" like protuberances on the head. Look it up on Google earth: type rue alphonse desjardins,valleyfield, Quebec, go to street view, turn the corner and look at the top right window!

Photo
    ScientificBeliever
    Oct 02 2012 05:20 PM
    Totally fake, looks completely edited/photoshopped :P. . . . Nadine xox

it looks to me like someone took some paper and cut out a human-like figure, then pasted or taped it to the window.

Photo
    Elastik Spastik
    Jun 24 2013 09:39 PM

someone obviously accidently tripped and the glass of milk went all over the window just as someone was taking a photo.

it looks to me like someone took some paper and cut out a human-like figure, then pasted or taped it to the window.

this picture is up twice and i commented on both of them in different years.