Ghost Mysteries uses cookies to give you the best user experience. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X

White figure

White figure

This image was taken from Google earth of the Valleyfield presbyterian on Alphone Desjardind street in Québec, Canada. I have spent a month there many years ago. The vibes are awful, frightening and stressful. The basement is the worst place to be. Many unidentifiable sounds are heard, especially menacing whispers, "pssssst's", "hey's!" and what sounds like escaping air of deflation. Look this image up on Google earth: type "rue Alphonse desjardins, valleyfield, quebec" go to street view, turn the corner and you will see this shape in one of the windows, top right. This figure resembles what many saw in their room. The apparition doesn't last long, but everyone remebers the "horn" like protuberances on the head.

I have made a typing error: the street name is "Alphonse Déjardins".

i don't know what that thing is in the window.  it could be a ghost.  it looks to me like someone took something white, like paper, cut out that particular shape, and taped it to the window, 

i don't know what that thing is in the window.  it could be a ghost.  it looks to me like someone took something white, like paper, cut out that particular shape, and taped it to the window, 

this picture is up twice and i commented on both of them in different years.